Join us for practice…
Second Saturdays Oct. 11, Nov. 8, Dec. 13; noon- 1pm
Contact us to be informed of class schedule changes and additions
The Lines of Engagement
Center, Engage, Connect
- Investigate the moment when you encounter your partner.
- Sense your center.
- Experiment with where and when you make initial contact.
- Discover how you change the angle of encounter.
- Sense your balance.
- Follow the trajectory of your partner’s motion.
- Notice when you naturally take a step to restore balance.
No experience required. You do not have to fall down if you don’t want to.
This class is taught by Suzane Van Amburgh, GCFP and shidoin aikido instructor
Free to Multnomah Aikikai Members (Regular and Community members). Open to the public for drop in fee of $10.
Send us a quick email to let us know if you’d like to attend: email@example.com
Location: Aikido Multnomah Aikikai, 6415 SW Macadam Ave, Portland OR 97239
503-246-8120 | firstname.lastname@example.org